Formal Concept Analysis (FCA) is a mathematical theory of data analysis using formal contexts and concept lattices.
Current Conferences on Formal Concept Analysis
- ICCS September 2020 in Bolzano, Italy.
- CLA: CLA End of June 2020 in Tallinn, Estonia (permanent CLA website).
- FCA4AI in June, co-located with ECAI
Information about the Formal Concept Analysis mailing list
- Bibliography (links to on-line publications, other bibliographies and the tables of contents of conference proceedings) and Past conferences
- Links to other FCA websites, News and sites in related disciplines
- Introductory materials and examples
- The participants of ICFCA’06 compiled a list of open problems. The community invites anybody who has a solution to any of these to submit it to any of the next FCA conferences.
- FCA Software (software, applications, demos, plugins)
- FCA algorithms
- 5 examples of contexts/lattices (with cxt files)
- A forum for discussion of FCA software interoperability.
- FCA and Relation Algebra
Older Versions of this Website
This website is in the process of being updated and moved. Older versions of this site are available at archive.org.